NoStik Air Fryer Liner - Rectangular
- Key Features
- This 2-pack set offers a flat base liner and an additional crisping sheet. Compared to air fryer silicone liners, this keeps your food crisper and allows the hot air to circulate.
- Unlike traditional greaseproof paper, these liners are reusable. Just simply wash them with soap and hot water after cooking, and they can last up to 30 uses.
- Increase the lifespan of your air fryer. Protecting your appliance from heavy residue will prevent the non-stick inside from wearing away, and will maintain your air fryer’s quality for longer.
- Save time and effort with the removable liners. No need to soak your air fryer basket for hours, just use hot water and soap and your liners will wipe clean.
- Made in Europe, these products are carefully crafted by a small family-owned business in Belgium. You can be confident that the products quality, performance and ethics are assured.
Nostik crisping trivet liner
Nostik basket liner
Cut to any size to suit your air fryer
|SKU: JF075202302 / Product Dimensions: 31x40cm diameter (inner basket) 33x40cm diameter (bottom liner) / Integrated lifting handles / Made in Belgium
Where’s my order?
Have you had your dispatch email? If yes, then your order is on the way. Your courier will then directly email you a tracking reference and delivery update. Please remember to check your junk email folder
How long does it take to dispatch my order?
Orders are usually dispatched within 24-48 hours
What are the delivery lead-times?
Excluding highlands & islands, delivery takes 3-5 working days, excluding weekends & bank holidays
How will my order be delivered?
Someone will need to be available to receive, check and sign for your order.
Large, heavy items are sometimes delivered on a pallet so you will need to ensure you have assistance with carrying the product.
As standard our items are delivered Monday – Friday.
Why did I receive one item but not the other item(s) I ordered?
We choose the fastest courier for your item(s) depending on the size and weight of each item so orders are shipped separately
You can track the status of your order using the tracking number provided in your dispatch email. For further assistance please contact [email protected] and one of our agents will help you.
How do I return an item?
We understand that sometimes you may change your mind about an item or not like how it looks when it arrives. To return unwanted items please contact us before sending your item back with your order number and reason for return. You may be responsible for the cost of returning items to us. Items must be returned in their delivered condition (ie unbuilt and boxed suitable for courier transit).
Refunds will only be given after the returned item has been received and inspected and you should use a registered post or recorded delivery when returning goods.
The address for returning items is:
Vale Mill (Rochdale) Ltd
(Please contact us before returning any item and, once the return is confirmed, ensure your name, address and order number is included with the package)
I’ve received a faulty item, what do I do next?
If you receive a faulty or damaged item please contact us within 7 days, we may ask for information and images of the damage.
All items and packaging are checked upon leaving our warehouse. In the unfortunate event your item arrives damaged please notify the courier in all instances. Please do not accept delivery if there is apparent damage - tell the couriers and then contact us with details of the issue.
We can then advise how to proceed and arrange for a replacement or refund where necessary.