FIRE MOUNTAIN 4 BURNER BLK&SIL
- High quality, powerful and durable 4 burner gas barbecue
- Superior enamelled cast iron grill plate and griddle. Premium long-life stainless steel burners
- Large 77cm x 42cm cooking area, Piezo ignition, removable drip tray, shelves, utensil hooks and wheels
- Stainless steel hood with warming rack and built-in temperature gauge
- INCLUDES Patio Propane gas regulator.
The Everest 4 burner gas barbecue from Fire Mountain stands out thanks to its modern design, premium quality and incredible price. The large cooking area and sturdy build make it simple to cater for family meals and social gatherings, with loads of features to make grilling easier and more enjoyable.
The 4 premium stainless steel burners total 48,000 BTU, at 12,000 BTU each, so they're very powerful and are sure to make cooking quick and easy, while the electronic piezo ignition means it's simple and safe to light every time.
With a large cooking area of 77cm (W) x 42cm (D), including one griddle and one grill area both in cast iron, so it's ideal for specialised cooking. There's also a removable drip tray below that keeps all the fat and fallen bits in one place to ensure cleaning is easy.
The domed stainless steel roasting hood has a built-in temperature gauge and a wire warming rack, so it's easy to keep an eye on the heat and keep food warm after cooking.
Two side shelves increase the preparation area and offer a handy surface to hold cutlery or plates until food is ready. There's also small bars to the front that you can hang utensils or cloths on, and a hook to one side for an oven glove. There's also a lower shelf behind the fabric front panel that is perfect for storing the gas bottle when the barbecue is off - ensure the gas bottle is moved away from the barbecue during use to reduce the risk of fire.
The two wheels to one side make it easy to tilt and roll into position to start cooking, and to store it away again when not in use.
The Everest 4 burner also comes with a free propane gas regulator and hose to connect to your gas bottle (not included) to give the safest use possible.
To keep your barbecue in the best possible condition, we recommend covering it with one of our quality barbecue covers when not in use. Follow the cleaning and care instructions in the product manual to keep your barbecue in great condition. Where possible, we would also recommend storing the barbecue indoors during winter months or very bad weather.
Delivered flat packed for home assembly.
- Full size - 77cm (W) x 42cm (D)
- Grill size - 37.5cm (W) x 1cm (T) x 41.5cm (D)
- Griddle size - 37.5cm (W) x 1cm (T) x 41.5cm (D)
- Internal height from cooking surface to top of hood - 25cm
- Width - 140cm
- Height - 106cm
- Depth - 56cm
Weight - 44kg