Vitinni 40V Cordless Grass Trimmer Set
- Key Features
- Operated with a 2Ah battery, this wireless grass strimmer allows you to move freely around your garden with no wire obstructions. Avoid tripping hazards and tangled cables.
- The 2Ah Lithium-ion Samsung battery cell is double the energy density of a standard nickel-cadmium cell. The interchangeable battery can be transferred into other power tools.
- Charge your cordless garden trimmer battery with our quick charger within 60 minutes, leaving you free to roam your garden for up to 30 minutes without any restrictions.
- Exact and precise trimming and edging for delicate or elusive areas of your garden. Automatic single thread feeder for instant results. Lightweight ergonomic handle.
- The powerful 40V, 250W motor output enables high performance. The trimmer’s spool reaches a speed of 9000 RPM. 1.6mm thick blades give your garden a sharp finish.
Vitinni 40V Cordless Grass Trimmer
The 40V Cordless Grass Trimmer from Vitinni provides precise trimming and edging for small to medium sized gardens with use for up to 30 minutes. In a sleek red, white and black design, this grass trimmer set includes a 2Ah Battery and 100 – 240V Charger. Whether you’re an avid gardener or a budding beginner, everyone can utilise this grass strimmer to make any garden space flourish.
Cordless and Lightweight
The cordless aspect of the strimmer allows you to move freely around the garden with no wire obstructions and the laser cut blades provide precise trimming. Expect satisfying results instantly as the automatic single thread feed allows you to move quickly across your garden, with the ergonomic rubber front handle providing extra control and 1.6mm thick blades cutting sharply for a clean finish.
Powerful Battery & Quick Charger
This Vitinni Grass Trimmer Set comes with the battery and charger included. Our range of 40V one battery power tools offer a low maintenance alternative to other energy types. The lithium-ion Samsung battery cell is double the energy density to that of a standard nickel-cadmium cell and with a quick 60-minute charge time. The interchangeable battery can be easily transferred to other power tools.
- Motor: brush motor
- Power source: Lithium-ion Samsung Battery Cell
- Motor power: 250W - Line diameter: 65mm*5m
- Cutting system: Auto Single-Line Feed
- No-load speed: 9000 RPM
- Tube diameter: Ø 25,4mm
- Net weight: 2.9 kg (without battery)
- Cutting diameter: 300mm - Cutting length: 500mm
- Tooth space: 16mm
- Blade thickness: 1.6mm
- 2-year warranty
- 40V with 2Ah battery pack capacity
- Fully charge in 60 minutes
- Weight: 2.5kg
- 100V – 240V Quick Charger
- Fully charge in 60 minutes
- Output current – 3A
- Weight: 2kg
Where’s my order?
Have you had your dispatch email? If yes, then your order is on the way. Your courier will then directly email you a tracking reference and delivery update. Please remember to check your junk email folder
How long does it take to dispatch my order?
Orders are usually dispatched within 24-48 hours
What are the delivery lead-times?
Excluding highlands & islands, delivery takes 3-5 working days, excluding weekends & bank holidays
How will my order be delivered?
Someone will need to be available to receive, check and sign for your order.
Large, heavy items are sometimes delivered on a pallet so you will need to ensure you have assistance with carrying the product.
As standard our items are delivered Monday – Friday.
Why did I receive one item but not the other item(s) I ordered?
We choose the fastest courier for your item(s) depending on the size and weight of each item so orders are shipped separately
You can track the status of your order using the tracking number provided in your dispatch email. For further assistance please contact [email protected] and one of our agents will help you.
How do I return an item?
We understand that sometimes you may change your mind about an item or not like how it looks when it arrives. To return unwanted items please contact us before sending your item back with your order number and reason for return. You may be responsible for the cost of returning items to us. Items must be returned in their delivered condition (ie unbuilt and boxed suitable for courier transit).
Refunds will only be given after the returned item has been received and inspected and you should use a registered post or recorded delivery when returning goods.
The address for returning items is:
Vale Mill (Rochdale) Ltd
(Please contact us before returning any item and, once the return is confirmed, ensure your name, address and order number is included with the package)
I’ve received a faulty item, what do I do next?
If you receive a faulty or damaged item please contact us within 7 days, we may ask for information and images of the damage.
All items and packaging are checked upon leaving our warehouse. In the unfortunate event your item arrives damaged please notify the courier in all instances. Please do not accept delivery if there is apparent damage - tell the couriers and then contact us with details of the issue.
We can then advise how to proceed and arrange for a replacement or refund where necessary.