Ultimate Cordless Garden Power Tool Kit inc. Rechargeable Batteries
- Cordless and easy to operate. No more tripping hazards, tangled cables, no complicated set up.
- Easy to start – Includes 2 x 2AH battery that can be easily slotted in for power. Immediate start-up and up to 20 running time each
- Precise handling – expect quick and easy clean-up for small to medium sized gardens.
- Ergonomic design handles for maximum comfort and control. Precision cut hedge trimming and grass strimmer.
- 40V Power Tool Set – 2 x battery and charger included. Axial Leaf Blower, Hedge Trimmer and Grass Strimmer Garden Kit.
Exact and precise trimming and edging for more delicate or hard to reach areas of your garden with the Vitinni Grass Trimmer. Not only can you expect effective results instantly, the automatic single thread feed allows you to move quickly across your garden, thanks to the cordless feature, no more tangled cables or tripping hazards.
This Hedge Trimmer - Up to 60-minute run time. Our range of 40V one battery power tools not only give you exceptional results, but also offer a low maintenance alternative to other energy types.
The Axial Leaf Blower completes the ULTIMATE Garden Power Tool Kit! – The best value for money, and exceptional run time performance. Get your garden ready for summer now!
Fast and easy results with the 100V – 240V Quick Charger from Vitinni, compatible with the 2Ah Lithium-Ion Samsung Battery Cell. Fully charge in less than 60 minutes
You will receive 2 x lithium-ion Samsung battery cells which are double the energy density to that of a standard nickel-cadmium and with a quick 60-minute charge time, the interchangeable battery can be easily moved into another power tool, for immediate use. No more tangled wires and cables, no more tripping hazards or safety issues. Just quick and easy results, every time.
Samsung Battery Pack
- 40V with 2AH battery pack capacity
- Full charge in less than 60 minutes
- Battery cell only, requires 100 – 240V charger, sold separately
- Quick to load into required tools for immediate use
- Weight: 2.5kg
- 100V – 240V Quick Charger
- Compatible with the 2Ah Lithium Ion Samsung Battery Cell
- Fully charge in less than 60 minutes
- Output current – 3A
- Weight: 200g – UK Plug
- Motor: brush motor
- Motor Power:250W
- Cutting Diameter: 300mm (12”)
- Line Diameter: 65mm*5m
- Cutting system: Auto Single-Line Feed
- No-Load Speed: 9000 RPM
- Tube diameter: Ø 25,4mm
- Net weight: 2.9 kg (without battery)
- Run time: 30 min with 2AH battery
- Laser-cut blade
- Motor: Brush motor
- Power Source: Lithium-ion Samsung Battery Cell
- Battery Voltage: 40V
- Rated Power: 188W
- No-Load Speed: 1300 RPM
- Cutting length:500mm
- Tooth Space :16mm
- Blade Thickness: 1.6mm
- Net weight: 2.8 kg (without battery)
- Run time: 60 min with 2AH battery
- Motor: Brushless motor
- Battery Voltage:40V
- Rated Power:800W
- No-Load Speed:9000 rpm (low Speed) 16000rpm (High Speed)
- Blow air speed:115km/h (low Speed) 210km/h (High Speed)
- Wind volume:430/800m³/h
- Tube size: One-piece tube 0.5m
- Net weight:3 kg (without battery)
- Run time: 9~26 min with 2AH battery
Do you deliver to my post code?
All orders to UK mainland addresses are delivered for free. Orders to some more remote areas are subject to a supplemental delivery fee to cover the extra cost of delivering to these regions.
Delivery areas subject to this supplemental charge include some Scottish regions, Scottish Highlands, Channel Isles, Northern Ireland, Isles of Man, Wight, Scilly, Orkney and Shetland (postcode areas beginning: AB, BT, HS, IM, IV, KW, PA, PH, PO, ZE). This will be automatically calculated and applied in the checkout once you have entered your delivery address postcode.
How will my order be delivered?
Someone will need to be available to receive, check and sign for your order.
Large heavy items (eg garden and conservatory furniture sets and large barbecues) will be delivered on a pallet to the nearest publically accessible kerbside of your property. For these items please ensure you have the resource/assistance required to take them into your property.
As standard our items are delivered Monday – Friday; however we may be able to make special arrangements with our courier (extra charges may be applied), please contact us before ordering.
How quick will I get my order?
99% of orders are picked and dispatched within 1 working day of ordering and are delivered 1-3 working days after dispatch. However, please allow up to 5 working days for delivery of your order.
We only dispatch orders on week days (Monday to Friday) and we do not dispatch items on weekends or bank holidays.
At times of peak demand orders containing cushions may experience a small delay due to manufacture.
How can I track my order?
When your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with the courier details and a tracking number. You can follow the link on your email to see when your item will be delivered and also if it has been delayed.
How do I return an item?
We understand that sometimes you may change your mind about an item or not like how it looks when it arrives. To return unwanted items please contact us before sending your item back with your order number and reason for return. You may be responsible for the cost of returning items to us. Items must be returned in their delivered condition (ie unbuilt and boxed suitable for courier transit).
Refunds will only be given after the returned item has been received and inspected and you should use a registered post or recorded delivery when returning goods.
The address for returning items is:
Vale Mill (Rochdale) Ltd
(Please contact us before returning any item and, once the return is confirmed, ensure your name, address and order number is included with the package)
I’ve received a faulty item, what do I do next?
If you receive a faulty or damaged item please contact us within 7 days, we may ask for information and images of the damage.
All items and packaging are checked upon leaving our warehouse. In the unfortunate event your item arrives damaged please notify the courier in all instances. Please do not accept delivery if there is apparent damage - tell the couriers and then contact us with details of the issue.
We can then advise how to proceed and arrange for a replacement or refund where necessary.