Fire Mountain 38cm Ceramic Kamado Grill with Protective Cover - Black
The unique kamado cooking experience now made portable for picnics, camping and balconies. It replicates wood oven cooking and provides flexibility to sear, grill, smoke meats and vegetables, and bake pizzas and bread. Ideal for entertaining a small group in the garden all year round.
- Key Features
- Suitable to be used as a Smoker or traditional oven
- Compact size: 48 x 58 x 65cm - No need to compromise on quality if you are lacking space, this BBQ provides all the benefits of Kamado cooking, in a smaller unit
- Temperature control allowing for the slow cooking experience to create tender Lamb, Succulent Pulled Pork, Ribs and more
- With a dia 13" cooking grill , ash remover and protective cover, this BBQ is designed to last
- Ceramic body designed to absorb heat for hours whilst locking in moisture and flavour with indirect heat for more flexible cooking
- Using Charcoal Briquettes or Lumpwood Charcoal the Kamado will give that true grilled food taste providing true smoke and charcoal flavours - Cook restaurant style meals using half the space
- Up to 1.36kg capacity ceramic firebox suitable for charcoal or Lump charcoal only
- Bamboo lid handle and side handles for easy transportation
- Felt gasket seal on lid designed specifically to reduce smoke leakage when the kamado lid is closed and in use
- Specially designed vents to help regulate cooking temperature and smoke
- Steel Stand
- 48 x 58 x 65 cm
- 2 year warranty
Where’s my order?
Have you had your dispatch email? If yes, then your order is on the way. Your courier will then directly email you a tracking reference and delivery update. Please remember to check your junk email folder
How long does it take to dispatch my order?
Orders are usually dispatched within 24-48 hours
What are the delivery lead-times?
Free UK Delivery Excludes highlands & islands takes 3-5 working days, excluding weekends & bank holidays
How will my order be delivered?
Someone will need to be available to receive, check and sign for your order.
Large, heavy items are sometimes delivered on a pallet so you will need to ensure you have assistance with carrying the product.
As standard our items are delivered Monday – Friday.
Why did I receive one item but not the other item(s) I ordered?
We choose the fastest courier for your item(s) depending on the size and weight of each item so orders are shipped separately
You can track the status of your order using the tracking number provided in your dispatch email. For further assistance please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our agents will help you.
How do I return an item?
We understand that sometimes you may change your mind about an item or not like how it looks when it arrives. To return unwanted items please contact us before sending your item back with your order number and reason for return. You may be responsible for the cost of returning items to us. Items must be returned in their delivered condition (ie unbuilt and boxed suitable for courier transit).
Refunds will only be given after the returned item has been received and inspected and you should use a registered post or recorded delivery when returning goods.
The address for returning items is:
Vale Mill (Rochdale) Ltd
(Please contact us before returning any item and, once the return is confirmed, ensure your name, address and order number is included with the package)
I’ve received a faulty item, what do I do next?
If you receive a faulty or damaged item please contact us within 7 days, we may ask for information and images of the damage.
All items and packaging are checked upon leaving our warehouse. In the unfortunate event your item arrives damaged please notify the courier in all instances. Please do not accept delivery if there is apparent damage - tell the couriers and then contact us with details of the issue.
We can then advise how to proceed and arrange for a replacement or refund where necessary.