2 Cadiz Conservatory Armchairs
- Traditional conservatory chairs in cane and diamond lattice
- Luxury cushions included, available in our Premium Sage fabric
- Thick foam to the seat and soft blown fibre to the back for maximum comfort
- Dimensions: 92cm (H) x 61cm (D) x 73cm (Chair Arm to Arm W) x 34cm (Floor to Seat H)
- Assembly required
The Cadiz chairs bring a traditional feel to your conservatory, with shaped cane frames featuring diamond-shaped woven lattice to each side and decorative panels to the front. This set of two chairs is an ideal way to extend your conservatory furniture, whether you're adding to your existing sets or placing alongside our full Cadiz set or sofa.
Combined with our luxury conservatory cushions in a choice of attractive prints, these chairs offer maximum comfort as well as a lovely traditional look. The cushions are made with two different types of filling - thick furniture foam to the base for a really comfortable seat that supports your weight, and blown fibre in the back for a light, soft feel to cushion you when you sit back.
The frames are lightweight yet sturdy, so can be moved around to suit your space, and the design ensures they are long-lasting. The cushions can be sponged clean but also have zips to the back so that the covers can be removed.
Assembly is required - the tools and instructions to build them are included. Please see the delivery section for information on how these chairs are delivered to you.
Chair (without cushions):
- Height - 92cm
- Arm to Arm Width - 73cm
- Depth - 61cm
- Floor to seat - 34cm
- Foam Base - 12cm thick (approx.)
- Fibre Back - 18cm thick (approx.)
To see our full conservatory cushion sizing guide: